Before you follow this guide, make sure you contact the Helpdesk to make sure your account is setup for 2-factor.
1. First download Twilio Authy 2-Factor Authentication from your respective App store on your phone (App Store on iPhone, Play Store on Android).
2. After it has been installed, run the app.
3. For the Code tap on code, and select United States of America (+1), and for the Cellphone number slot, type in your phone number.
4. When it says GET ACCOUNT VERIFICATION VIA, select your preferred method of contact for verification, PHONE CALL (they will call you with a code) or SMS (they will text you a code).
5. It should auto-verify, if not, type in the code they give you on the call, or text.
6. Now, It will say You don't have any accounts. Go ahead and tap on the Plus sign (+).
7. This is all for now for your phone, let's go to your computer.
8. Login to zimbra.bennettig.com, and go to Preferences in the top banner.
9. Now in the left bar, choose Accounts.
10. Under Primary Account Settings, find Account Security, and select Setup two-step authentication ...
11. Select Begin Setup.
12. Type in your regular email password.
13. Click Next on the page about installing an authentication app as we have already done this in a prior step.
14. Now, you will see a code on your computer screen, that is the code you will type in on your phone on the Enter Code manually screen.
15. Enter in a recovery password, and make sure you keep this safe, as you will need this if you get a new phone to restore 2 factor.
16. On a screen to choose a logo, just hit the back button, and choose generic logo and hit Continue.
17. For an account name, Set it as something you will remember like Zimbra email or something memorable.
18. If you get a security aware popup, just X out of it.
19. You are set up on 2 Factor!