- Go to the Android Home screen and navigate to the Apps screen by swiping up.
- Look for an a program called Gmail which may be found under a folder called Google.
- If you do not have an email in this app already, go to Step 6. Otherwise, continue along.
- On the top right you will see a Letter within a circle. Tap there.
- Tap Other on the Setup email screen.
- Enter your email address then click Manual Setup button.
- Select IMAP account.
- In a web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer...) on your COMPUTER:
- Open Zimbra by going to https://zimbra.bennettig.com and signing in.
- Go to 'Preferences' located among the four tabs at the top of the page.
- Go to 'Accounts' on the menu to the left.
- Scroll down until you find the button that says 'Add Application Code' then click it.
- Enter any name that you would like to call it. (Bennett Email, Email, Etc...)
- The string of CAPITAL LETTERS is your password for this process for both the incoming and outgoing servers.
- Enter the following details on incoming server settings screen.
Username: Your email address is your username
Password: Your account password (The string of CAPITAL LETTERS from the previous step)
IMAP server: zimbra.bennettig.com
Security type: None
- Enter the following details on outgoing server settings screen.
SMTP server: zimbra.bennettig.com
Security type: SSL (Accept all certificates)
Click Next Button
- Select Email sync period (how far back do you want it to sync) and Email sync frequency (preferably every 15 minutes).
- Press Done.
- Give your email a name (Work, Bennett, Zimbra, etc.)
- Put in your name as the name you want on your Outgoing mail.
- Congratulations, Now you can send and receive Bennett email on your Android device.