- Go to the Android Home screen and open an Email or Gmail app (This setup may vary depending on the model and version).
- If you already have other email accounts in this app, go to Menu from the top 3 line and Tap settings and click Add Account. If not, skip to Step 3.
- Tap Other on the Setup email screen.
- Enter your email address then click Manual Setup button.
- Select IMAP account.
- Enter the following details on incoming server settings screen.
Username: Your email address is your username
Password: Your account password
IMAP server: zimbra.bennettig.com
Security type: None
- Enter the following details on outgoing server settings screen.
SMTP server: zimbra.bennettig.com
Security type: SSL (Accept all certificates)
Click Next Button
- Select Email sync period (how far back do you want it to sync) and Email sync frequency (preferably every 15 minutes).
- Press Done.
- Give your email a name (Work, Bennett, Zimbra, etc.)
- Put in your name as the name you want on your Outgoing mail.
- Congratulations, Now you can send and receive Bennett email on your Android device.