iPhone Email Password Change Instructions
- Go to the Settings App on the phone (it’s the square with gears in it).
- Scroll down to where it says Passwords & Accounts.
- Look for where it says either Bennett, Zimbra mail, or something similar to the prior (make sure it is the one that says mail below it).
- Tap on where your email address is shown.
- In the first Password Slot, type in your new password.
- Now look for the option that says Outgoing Mail, or SMTP. Tap on SMTP.
- Then, it will come up to a page that says bennettig.com. Tap on that.
- Now, it should come up with another Password Slot. Change the password there.
- Hit Done in the top right corner. If it kicks you back to the screen with bennettig.com, go to the next step. If it doesn’t, check that you are typing the correct password.
- Now that you are at the screen that says bennettig.com, tap the Account button at the top right.
- Now you are at the page with the first the Password Slot. Hit Done at the top right. If it verifies and kicks you back to the screen with your email on it, you are good. If it gives you an error, check that you have typed the correct password in that slot.
- If you see CalDev or CardDev, or both, in your accounts section, you will need to change the passwords in those spots as well.
- If you have any issues during this process, give Tech Support a call (18778307085).
- Attached is a copy of this guide with pictures as well.
Please sign in to leave a comment.