So you've written that long heartfelt email that you want to send to the entire company? That's awesome! But, you want to send it the right way, right? We all hate getting 20 emails when we first get to work because someone replied to all. So, here is how you'll prevent that.
1. Go to the New Message Button.
2. Put your own email as the To (or, if you want the replies to go to you, and someone else, put the other person in the To).
3. Now, to the top right of the To spot, you will see an Options button, click that button.
4. You should now have a little menu. Find the option that is Show BCC. Click that option.
5. This will have added a new address slot under the CC line of our email called BCC. This will be where you type the distribution list you want to send to (i.e. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.)
6. Continue typing your email as you usually would.
7. Once you have your email ready to send, hit Send.
8. Congrats, you just sent your email to everyone without the option to reply to all.
By following these steps, you have sent your email to everyone but stopped them from being able to reply to all, as the only person it will allow them to reply to will be you. This will still allow everyone to interact with you, but stop them from sending out a bunch of emails to everyone.