Skip to main content
- To use Bennett’s VPN Services, open the Cisco AnyConnect Client (You can search for Cisco in the search bar at the bottom of your screen, or it will be a blue and green globe icon on your desktop )
- The VPN: field should have vpn.bennettig.com listed as the server to connect to. If this is not listed, clear out the field, and type in vpn.bennettig.com.
- When you are ready to connect to Bennett’s VPN Services, press the “Connect” button.
- This will only work if you are outside of Bennett or one of Bennett’s Terminals. Trying to connect to VPN while inside Bennett or one of Bennett’s Terminals will only give error messages.
- After clicking the “Connect” button you will see four fields.
- The first field is the Group field. Make sure the Group field is always listed as “Bennett-Duo.” BasicVPN or SSL-USERS will not work for VPN Access as they are used for other circumstances.
- The second field is the Username field. This is your first.lastname . (I.E. Dustin Park would be dustin.park)
- The third field is the Password field. This is the Windows Login Page (when you first login in the morning) used for signing onto Computers or Remote Desktop sessions.
- The fourth field is the Second Password field. This is where we use the six digit code found in Duo Mobile. Please keep in mind, the Duo Mobile code changes every 60 seconds.
- After All fields have data entered into them, press Ok.
- VPN service will be established and you will have access to the data that was specified in the VPN Request form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.