Android Email Password Change Instructions
- Find the Email app on your phone.
- You should see Three Lines. Tap those Three Lines, and a menu should pop up on the left of the screen.
- On that menu, tap the Gear icon on the top right.
- Under the spot where it says Accounts, tap your Bennett email address.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen that pops up, and tap on Server Settings.
- In the first Password slot (under the Account section), type in your new password.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom to where you see Outgoing server.
- You will see another slot with a bunch of dots. Enter in your password there.
- At the bottom of the screen hit
- If you do not get any errors, you are good. If you do get errors, check your password again.
- If you have any issues during this process, give Tech Support a call (18778307085).
- Attached is a copy of this guide with pictures.
Please sign in to leave a comment.